CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Saturday 5 January 2008

Post 99

This is post number 99 for me! So I thought I would do what lots of others do and on my post 100 IF you leave a comment I will send one person a pressie made by me.
Friday wasnt my last day of holidays, my boss rang me just then and said I can start on Wednesday as that is the start of their pay week and she needs to talk with Karly etc before I start - soooooo whoo hoooo I have two more days of holidays. Scraptivate last night was really really fun, I won the raffle - Again !!! It was the bird maya road album - Natalie set a challenge for me to do it. and I accepted LOL - even though it is a bird! there are eight pages so I'm sure I will think of something. I only finished one layout last night and started another. Anthony, the boys and I are going to the movies later on today to see this......




So i will let you know how it is (yes on post 100!)

6 comments:

Cath said...

Woohoo Jen 99 posts well done.
enjoy the movies with the family.
and two more days holiday..it's all looking good.
luv Cath xxxx

Alli said...

I didn't make it to scraptivate Jen.. (obviously) my MIL is only here until Tuesday so Michael and I took the opportunity to go to the movies and have a bite to eat...alone!!! we went to see I am legend.. berry berry cool with scary bits!

Linda B said...

hair looks great Jen, I have been trying to get in touch with you via text and email but not sure you are getting my messages...so here I am on your blog :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh I wanna see that movie too! Have fun. I just got back from my sisters. We had a nice catch up, a couple of drinks and the hottest Indian food ever. Even my eyeballs were burning!
Talk to you soon, Love Char xx

Anonymous said...

How was the movie Jen? Did you get all your gardening done?

Cath said...

Come on Jen you have to crack the 100 sooner or later. I want a new post now I tell you right now......
luv Cath xxxx