CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Friday 4 January 2008

Last day!

Today is the last day of my Holidays (sob), I have had such a great time with Anthony and the boys, it has been stress free and relaxing. I have to take Michael to get his thumb x-rayed ready to go back to Dr on Wednesday, and do some house work and get ready for tonight. I'm going to the Friday night crop with Cath, Charlene and Shelley to Scraptivate. Ohhhh I love that store, it is full to the brim with not only products but ideas, there are layouts and samples everywhere from so many different people - it is so inspiring. So I'm off now to make a coffee and have some brekky, yes I know it is 10.30 because I slept in as well - LOL xxx

1 comments:

Cath said...

We had another good night!!I always enjoy spending time with you Char and Shelly.
xxxx