CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 7 January 2008

Post 100

Yep this is it! Post 100! I was waiting for something truly amazing to post BUT some people just cant wait so..... I will just share some photos of the boys playing in the pool! they are in there now and I think I might be joining them very soon! Don't forget to leave a comment, and the prize is a hand made item by me, Not necessarily something Scrapbooking either








Oh yeah I nearly forgot the movie was really really good, It was a bit scary (only Me not the boys got scared)! It is really nice now that the boys want to see movies that we want to see as well !!!

12 comments:

nikki bird said...

ohh wot beautiful photos i gotta say it " how cute" i now your boys will hate that but it's the truth. love ya and leave ya mwa

nikki bird said...

ohh i missed the whole 100 posts thingy congrats jenny i love you wink wink nudge nudge and another wink cause i don't remember if i said it or not but i love you jenny :}

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!Congrats on your 100th posting! I LOVE the photos. You will have to bring them on Saturday!
I can't wait. Have a great day tomorrow, Love Char xx

Cath said...

Well it's about time...and see the 100 post is truly amazing just look at those great kids!!
luv ya Cath xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Well done on the 100 Jen... I'll be back each day to drool as well... mmmm Vin... love your blog template!

vicki said...

100 POSTS.. AMZING... WELL DONE JEN.. THINK I ONLY GOT ABOUT 5 .. HEHHEHE

HAVING A GREAT TIME.. TRYING TO CONVINCE SARA TO GO TO BINGO WITH ME.

SEE YOU NEXT WEEKEND.. TIME HAS FLOWN!! IM BACK ON SUNDAY THE 20.

LOVE TO ALL

LOVE VIK

Anonymous said...

Have a great day at work today Jen

Cath said...

Jen...I hope you enjoyed your first day in the new job.....
luv Cath xxxx

Ev said...

I love the blue of the pool, I will often fluke that colour too, though my pool is a bit faded to be a deep blue. Wish my kids were old enough to go to movies like I am legend, the youngest wants to go see Alvin and the chipmonks (not happening!) and the girls want Enchanted - not happening for the boy either LOL. I must say I was impressed with your lampshade - so professional looking.

Ev said...

Oh yes and I forgot to say congrats on 100 and I do love your Vin skin.

Linda B said...

congrats on the 100th post :)

nikki bird said...

hey jenny it's me again a poem for your 100 post's :


100 posts is really great,
especially cause all of mine are up to date,
many nights downloading and moaning for you,
i know you know cause you do it for me too!
a post of the most has all the good things,
so you don't ever have to give me a ring.
i'll keep in touch, update you some more, now ive made it to 100,
but, "hey" who's keeping score
i promise you i wont make you snore
just fill you with giggles and so very much more.
100 posts down . . . . .
i'll race you for the crown,
cause im the best dam blogger in town . . . . .