CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Tuesday 25 December 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Ho ho ho..... Merry Christmas to everyone, I wish you all a wonderful, happy day with your friends and family. My hubby told me last night that we are going to Busselton for the week end, so I get to see Chook, my very best friend- ha ha ha I have to stay friends with her (she know where the bodies are buried) Yes we have been friends before marriage, before kids - the whole nine yards.Even though we didn't like each other at all for the first six months we had met! we worked together in the same building, I thought she was stuck up and she was frightened of me! Little did we both know. Have a great day everyone .... Luv Jen

3 comments:

Cath said...

Jen you so need to get away if only for a few days!! Have a wonderful time my friend you deserve it....
Luv Cath xxx

vicki said...

JENAE.....

Happy xmas honey pie.. hope you have funat Chooks, missing you loads. Love ya and love to anthony and boys.

Love vik.. ps i posted on my blog

Sharon Manning said...

Jen I hope you are having a wonderful time in Busselton. We will catch up in the New Year I promise.
Love Sharon xo