CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Sunday 23 December 2007

Heaps of Stuff

OK first thing is a photo of Michael's cast (yes Cath finally!)



On Friday night Vik, Cath, Charlene and I went to Scraptivate for the Midnight (actually 1.30am) crop, it was so much fun, we all had the new Collections Owls at our spots for us to decorate IF we wanted too..... I am usually NOT a bird person BUT I had alot of fun doing my owl.....Not the best of photos




And then there were these.....




I bought the blue but WON the terracotta one in the raffle. Plus around 9 o'clock everyone had a cappuccino made for them with of course some Tim Tams. They are shimmers which go on any thing, look really really good on Tim Holtz grunge board, they have the most amazing glimmer and come in heaps of colors (we all got some to share LOL).
I haven't finished the lamp I am doing for My Aunty and Uncle for Xmas (and their birthdays)yet so I had best get to it, especially since there is only 2 more sleeps to go! I will put some photos of that on as well...

OMG I ALMOST FORGOT TO ADD I'm IN THE SCRAPBOOKING MEMORIES MASTERS EDITION - I am in the Honor Mention for my Mini Album - The colours look different in the mag than IRL but hey who cares? I was so excited (how did I find out??? A lady at the crop had her magazine already - subscribers get theirs first - we still have to wait another week or so "sob")

4 comments:

Cath said...

Hey Jen what a cool cast Michael has there.....
I used that glimmer mist on my second owl. It's fabulous!!
We were very naughty 1.30 they must have thought we were the scrapper's from hell...hahaha

Cath said...

Jen check out the SCRAPBOOKING MEMORIES WEB SITE...

Sharon Manning said...

Dirty stop outs! I should have dropped in on my way home from a night out with the girls' - we finished up at about 1am at the Mustang Bar....I know one thing for sure I'm too bloody old to go clubbing in Northbridge!!!!
Congratulations on the honourable mention in SM I can't wait to get my copy now!
Have an awesome Christmas with your gorgeous family and hopefully we can catch up in the New Year.
Love Sharon
xo

Alli said...

can't wait to see you in the masters book jen... congrats!!!

next time you go to Scraptivate for a crop let me know i would love to catch up!