CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Thursday 13 December 2007

Job Interview

I have my first job interview today in 7 years!!! and I feel like crap ! I ache all over and my head feels like it is going to explode (and I havent been to work yet either) SUCK IT UP PRINCESS - I will do fine LOL! - this is Harvey Norman job that I really really want - will let you know how I go.......... bye xxx

2 comments:

Cath said...

Yes suck it up princess...lol
There is something going around we all appear to be unwell at the moment. Good luck Jen my fingers are crossed for you...you will do fine they will love you.
Cath xx

Sharon Manning said...

Oh you will romp it in lovey! Now look the interviewer in the eye and answer his questions clearly and concisely!!!!! Mother hen aren't I - will I get a discount at HN if you get the job? - Just kidding - Let us know when you start!
Sharon xoxoxoxoxoxo