CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Thursday 29 November 2007

A special day.....

Well what a day I had today, Cath and Charlene came in and scrapped and we had a really nice lunch together with a glass of wine! Thank you again girls for making my last day special xxx. And visitors... Lennie, Tanya, Val and Belle, Tammy and Cam... Belle walked in with a pressy and said "Happy Birthday Aunty Jenny" she is so beautiful. Cameron came in with flowers and as he left he said "goodbye, I Love You and I bought you flowers" - I broke down then! stupid I know but hey Im a sook! So I have some more photos to share.....Charlene, Brien & Reece gave me the most georgous frame and the card that she made is amazing I LOVE IT...and Cath & Rob a purple bucket of pink roses - dont know why Cath picked purple for me hahahaha...I already
have an idea in mind to scrap the bucket for my scrap room LOL....




Ooopps tilt your head sideways LOL...



My baby girl Belle...



My baby boy Cam....



My beautiful card - I will treasure foreva



Reece and Cam the cheeky monkeys and I



The boys checking themselves out in the mirror.... how cute xxx

2 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

Well I buggered that up didn't I, I thought tomorrow was your last day as I read your last post this morning! Does that make sense?
I was coming in tomorrow too, it was on my LIST! ROFL
Oh well, you will just have to come up and visit me very soon lovey!
All the best and I bet the tears were flowing today like the Murray River!
Love Ya
See you very soon.

Cath said...

It was a good day Jen...
Your new chapter now begins woohoo
Love Cath xx