CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Sunday 7 October 2007

OMG - THIS MAN.....



WHOM I ADORE.............AM FANATICAL ABOUT.........
(WHO IS THE PERFECT MAN !!!)




IS COMING TO PERTH NEXT SUNDAY





YOU WILL FIND ME NEXT SUNDAY AT THE RUBY ROOM WITH VIN DIESEL..... OMG I NEVER EVER THOUGHT I WOULD EVER SEE HIM IN PERSON....OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! He is going to be "crooning some tunes" YES using that magnificent gravelly voice of his...that sends shivers down my spine! .. AND I'M GUNNA BE THERE

SEVEN SLEEPS TO GO xxxxxx

5 comments:

Cath said...

Control yourself girl...LOL

Cath xx

Julie said...

I am so jealous,
You go girl.
I will not tell your fish and chip man about this he he
love popcornxo

Cath said...

Common Jen your getting slack chicken licken.....
Cath xx

Lisa Harman said...

well I think Jen has passed out from seeing Vin and has forgotten to update on her experience.

looking forward to hearing all about the night Jen

Cath said...

Yeah Jen tell everybody about seeing Vinny......LOL LOL