CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Saturday 27 October 2007

OK..OK...OK !!!

It is killing me!!! LOL - I just dont want to update to say that VIN had actually cancelled the booking at the Ruby room months ago BUT nobody told the Sunday times NOT to advertise it!!!! He is coming next year sometime but dont know when!


SO THERE I SAID IT! Cath you happy now honey pie???

TONIGHT Vik and I are going to Jodie's Hens night..... it should be so much fun! I'm going to enjoy myself anyway! at 40 you dont get invited to tooooooo many Hens nights LOL. I will update about our weekend away etc and my layouts hopefully on Monday... However I will leave you with a few photos now!




RELAX RELAX RELAX


YOU SHOULD SEE HOW MANY PHOTOS WE TOOK OF THIS PELICAN LOL!!! Yes my mission is to do a 'PELICAN PAGE" Yay !!!





It is NOT often there is a photo of myself I actually like BUT this one I do!

I WILL UPDATE AGAIN SOON Luv Jen xxx

3 comments:

domestic goddess said...

jen that is a gorgeous photo of you!! well done to whomever took it.

Jen said...

Hi Kim

Cath took it, with my camera. Not bad at all!!!

It was nice to see you on Friday even if you where working

Luv Jen

Cath said...

LOL... Jen your such a card... I'm so very glad to have you as a friend...luv ya....Cath xxx