CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 24 September 2007

Finally an Up-date!

Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to my blog. Lots of day to day stuff happening BUT nothing really to report hahaha. Cath and I joined Curves three weeks ago and have gone three times a week since! It is only ten day now until we go to Mandurah to scrap for the weekend (Jo, Kerry, Cath and Charlene) should be a great weekend away. If you haven't already, check out Sharon Mannings Website . She is not only a really really lovely lady but an inspirational Scrapbooker (published in all the magazines) I haven't heard anything back yet from Scrapbooking Memories, like I have said before waiting is not a forte of mine! We are having another two day celebration for the shops (The Scrapbook Shop) second birthday...... here is a peek at the acrylic album that will be an all day workshop on the Sunday!!! It was so much fun to do and looks absolutely gorgeous. Anyway must go and it wont be so long next time till I get to the computer! Luv Jen xxx

1 comments:

Cath said...

Well done Jen...I love it.