CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Sunday 24 June 2007

Fundraiser Crop for Autism - My Lucky Day !!!

Ali and her team of helpers and organizers did a wonderful job.
It was a great day, I didn't get much done LOL! but had a great time. Nicky, Vik, Cath and I had a table to ourselves in the end. I caught up with Sharon Manning and was actually out chatting with her when I won my FIRST raffle prize..... 100 sheets of Bazzill, carrier and a mini Boy and Girl album made by Marion Weren



This was one of the "hourly raffles" there were so many raffles and prizes, it was wonderful. There were three major raffles held all day and drawn at 5o'clock, a coffee pack from 5 Senses coffee, complete with cups, coffee, hot chocolate etc... this was won by Sharon Manning. Then there was the magnificent album which everyone wanted, already done layouts done by scrapbooking guru's all around Australia, this was won by a lady named Mistra, (she had actually done a page in it as well) Nicky really really really wanted that album and bought heaps of tickets. Then there was my SECOND prize that I won..... the Presso machine (valued at $250.00) A Cupachino Coffee maker that does not require electricity, (Vik really wanted this one as well) yes I will bring it to the next Friday night crop (which is a wine and cheese night by the way)




And some photos of the hard working scrappers (Scrappers not Scrubbers!!!) Nicky was ploughing through her layouts, Vik, Cath and myself were tooooo busy chatting and having a good time and didn't do much at all






The Four of us and yes I was talking .... and Sharon and myself (it was so good to catch up finally) Check out Sharon's apron - very organized!!!





So I am really looking forward to going to next years, ladies if you didnt go this year you should really try and make next year, it was wonderful, The venue was really good as well, heaps of room and really good lighting and not to mention the food was great as well.

Thanks for dropping in, I will post the ATC's I did manage to finish at a later date. Luv Jen xxx

6 comments:

Cath said...

Yep we had a Fantastic time and we will definitely be there next year.
Jen it was your lucky day. I was happy for you when you won all that!!!
luv Cath xxx

Cath said...

lisa sent you an email

Sharon Manning said...

Glad you had a great day and what a lucky girl to win 2 raffles! It was great to catch up Jen and thanks for the chat. Great photos too!! LOL

vicki said...

well done jen
so happy you won the bazill... i know where to come when i need some! lol

Still waiting for a pressocoffee- lol...

Take care

luv ya lots

vicki xxx

Cath said...

OK I've updated. have you been over to scrapncrazy yet???
love Cath xx

Cath said...

Yeah having a slack week...not sleeping to good. I will get in touch with Lisa leave it with me.
Love Cath xx