CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Friday 14 December 2012

Ho..Ho..Ho......


I thought before I take Ky tomorrow to have 2012 Santa photo
 done I had better scrap 2011's photo !!!
Last year he sat there happily (as you can see) and
even pulled on poor Santa's REAL Beard and Hair !
Hoping that tomorrows photo is just as cute although
he is a bit wary now of the "jolly red man"!

I have used the My Minds Eye papers and 3ded them to my
hearts content LOL

The cute Reindeer, Sleigh and Presents are all from 
PLUS I have used the
DUSTY ATTIC GLOSS
 to HIGHLIGHT some of the bows on the presents and the year 2011
and
DUSTY ATTIC CRACKLE PAINT
on the red stars !
(ohhhh and the DUSTY ATTIC Paints are to die for as well !!!)

The bird and the stars are resin pieces made from my
MOULDS BY MEL moulds .....





See you soon
Luv Jen  

2 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Absolutely beautiful layout!!!!!

MichelleMc said...

Beautiful page and details! Love it!