CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Tuesday 3 July 2012

Well Hello there !!!
Seems Im always saying sorry to my blog for neglecting it !!!
I did have a very good reason though last month.
BUT Now Im back and I have two layouts to share 

  This was from one of Michelle's sketches over at the Dusty Attic Ning site
I have used the Compass Rose and the Pocket Watch Chippy pieces
and please **Note** there is a Banner up there !!! yep - I gave in and did a banner ! 
 Not only am I this Beautiful little boys Aunty But I am one of his
"Fairy God Mums" along with Dee and Trudi !
I have used from Dusty Attic the Bircage #5 - ATC Frames and mini crowns and
not to forget all those lushous cream and white Dusty Blooms !!!

I have been hosting the ATC Swap over at the Dusty Attic Ning and we
are having an awesome time ...
These are some of the ones that have been swapped already
and I cant wait to take a photo of all the bird ones for June Birds or Flight theme either
This months theme is    "On the Red Spectrum"
from Bright Red to pale pink - anything you want to do
as long as you use red etc as your main colour

Come over and join in the fun ..... HERE

Luv J xox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Jenny and I have enjoyed every minute of the ATC swap, so glad to be a part of it,even if I have never done it before

Cindy Gay said...

Very pretty layouts.