CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 17 December 2012

Hexagons .... love them !

LOVE these Hexagons from DUSTY ATTIC 

And Yes - I covered each and every one of them with paper
it didnt really take that long either!
Totally adore this pic of Kyden and I - taken at the
 Landsdale Farm School - He had such a great day
with Megan's kids and playing with the animals

I hand made the kites with some paper and toothpicks !


Thanks for looking and will be back soon
Jen xox

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful Jen,
I too am loving the hexagons.
I can't wait to try a technique I saw in the latest Aust. Scrapbooking Mag.

Love your page!
Sharon