CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Sunday 26 February 2012

Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition

Those of you that follow my blog will know that I totally LOVE Graphic45 and Love Love Love to 3d nearly everything .... Well I am applying to the G45 Design Team Call .. These are my six entries ..
Number 1 (my Fav little subject) Kyden with Playtimes Past papers
Photobucket
Some close ups ..... (How cute is that little laughing face !!!)
Collage - Medium
As soon as I saw Once Upon a Springtime I knew I had to 3D the whole sheet!
Springtime 640x480 full
Some close ups..... (angles)
Photobucket
Steampunk Debutante (sigh, love steampunk anything really!!!)
Photobucket
This is done in an 8x8 shadow box and decorated with Skelton clock faces - metal and chipboard cogs, watch parts and lightglobes...
Photobucket
WELCOME TO OZ .... one of my favorite favorite movies so why wouldnt I want to 3d the 6x6 sheet ???? - I have used a 6x6 Shadow Box - and the panels can be changed to suit my mood LOL (where is the fourth one you may ask - that is put aside for a Hallowheen witchy layout)
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of my first loves of Graphic 45 papers was this Christmas range- I have had this advent calender for three years now - yes all the drawers have the little 3d "postage stamp" pictures on them
Photobucket
Photobucket
I started with Playtimes Past so thought I would finish with it....
How beautiful is Stontay ? Of corse everything is 3ded again LOL ...
Love those little dresses
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have my fingers - toes - everything crossed that I get into the Design Team

Luv Jen xox

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny your work is nothing short of amazing, I have watched you work your magic on the G45 papers for so long, I hope you do well in your application, they will be very lucky to have you on board :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your creations are simply STUNNING!! WOW!!! I am in AWE!! Good luck with the call!

Mel Connell said...

I know i have seen you do amazing things with G45 for years now miss Jenny Bear but it is truly inspiring to see your projects all together on mass! Such beautiful work it really is incredible!

Good luck with the application honey, not that you need luck, they will love your work! xxxxx

Michelle Grant said...

Good Luck Hun! They would be mad to pass you up!