CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Thursday 5 January 2012

Friendship......

A stroll back to the car from seeing the awesome Wave Rock with my gorgeous friend Tina - arm in arm just chatting, turned into this awesome photo thanks to Evana (and her battery in the camera lasting for ONE last shot ) and THEN the marvy Michelle Grant worked her magic on it and added the special effects to it !!!

I have used the Dusty Attic December Sketch as my start off point. That totally rockin paper is from 7 Dots Studio and designed by none other than Finnabair (Anna) - I have started by stamping the background with different stamps and inks - Then added all of the devine chipboard !!! The Grasses, Mini trees (I have used the negative behind them with ink first) and that great typewriter font letters are all from the new release but I have also used some of my favs, the brick wall, the branches and the little bird and small florishes. THEN I have done " the Finn" and covered my photo and sprayed Glimmer Mist in different colours all over my layout.

 

 

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

I ADORE this photo and it is a special moment captured because I will always remember what we where chatting about and the awesome time we had while we were all away at the Wave Rock retreat..... cant wait for the next one xox

Grasses Cluster #1 DA0660
Mini Christmas Trees DA0652
Mini Florish DA0223
Brick Wall Pannel DA0316
Mini Branches DA0439
Typewriter font DA0143
Mini Dove DA0369


Jen xox

Awhh and by the way ... the little white bird at the top right is from "Moulds by Mel" ... Yep it is a Wax embellishment made from a mould
Shhhh .... dont tell her I told you LOL ----- Seriously though all will be revealed soon ....

2 comments:

finnabair said...

This is just great! Page full of idas, I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this Jen,Love how you sectioned it all..... love our friendship too :)