CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Thursday 1 July 2010

Got Flowers ???

As most of you know, I dont use a lot of flowers in my layouts as I do alot of BOY stuff and If you knew my rough & tumble, dirty, smelly (in a boy way!), gruff boys there is no way on earth I could put a flower on a layout of any of them and NOT loose sleep about it !!! However, every now and again I do scrap myself and that is when the flowers, bling and beads come to life!

One of the highlights of mine and my best friends lives was meeting our Idol - Shannon Noll (we even had his autograph tattooed on- yep BIG Fans!)
I love love love the smile on Sharon's face in this photo - its like she just cant believe it (neither could I !)

This is where the new Tim Holtz die I got came in, now I have an addicition to these flowers !!! I love that they are so versatile and so easy to make !

Come and join me to make this layout and I will teach you how to make them - then I will have to nag you to stop LOL !!!




Phone Scraptivate on 9444 6626 to book in

Thanks for popping by
J xox

0 comments: