CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Sunday 4 July 2010

Dusty Sketch.....




Hi everyone

This is my take on the Sketch challenge for Dusty Attic
I have used some of my fav photos of Anthony and I - He is my best friend as well as my Hubby, we laugh ALOT together even though we have different senses of humour!

See those little mini vines as the bottom - they are one of my favorites at the moment and you get 20 in a packet - I have used them to decorate a bell that I got - which I will photograph soon ! Other dusty goodness on my page is the large florish and the top and the two at each end of the flowers and of corse those gorgeous birds.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, Mel and I went to see Eclipse last night and it was AWESOME !!! I think we need to go again LOL....
Then today we met at the swap meet and picked up some bargains there as well.It is school holidays as well for two weeks and I think my boys are really looking forward to sleeping in especially since we have had such cold mornings - Is it bad to be jealous Hehehehehe

Thanks for popping in
J xox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW This is stunning I love the magical feel to it :)

Sarah Lou said...

Oh this is so perfectly darling! Such detail!!! Im awed!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous hun, love all the flowers.