CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Wednesday 14 April 2010

Proud and sad ....

I am so proud of all three of my boys, although they can be mumbling, dirty, smelly horrible cave men they are also loving, giving boys with beautiful soft souls. It makes me sad sometimes to think of them growing up SO FAST! Not only in feet and inches but more in age and maturity.
This is one of Michaels ball photos from last November, I remeber taking him to his grade two disco LOL - He didnt let me out of his sight and only wanted to dance with ME.... hahahaha - how things change - I had to threaten him to get these photos let alone be anywhere near him ! All I can say is after buying him a suit, shirt, tie, shoes and his share of the limo and his ticket - thank god I dont have girls to which you add another few hundred dollars !!!!


I have used the Dusty Attic gate - BUT I have taken the middle out to put the photo in and then used the middle on the left hand side as a gate - and dont you just love that tree ??? - again I have cut into it and changed it so it is in halves.
You gotta love Tim Holtz Along the Edge Sizzix die ( from Scraptivate )


Sorry about the photos - bit dark - my Mum has my camera with her on holidays! - I will try and get a clearer one

This year it will be his year 12 ball and STEVEN'S year 11 ball !!!
Dont worry they wont go together and I am sure when they are there they wont acknowledge each other either !!! - Brotherly love !!!

Luv J xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, there's still lots of things ahead though, lots and lots and lots more 1sts! Now you tell me that later when I go through the same!

Gorgeous work Jen... mmmm lots of yummy bits on there!

Anonymous said...

Great page hun ... love how you used the Dusty Attic gate the way you did and love that you are now on Networked Blogs!