CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 12 April 2010

Now you See it - - - Now you see it ....

Do you remeber this Palour that I did a little while ago ??? I had just got the new Dusty Attic stuff at the time and the NEW Prima paper.........
Well - On the weekend I taught some beautiful ladies how to make this and they chose their own colours...


Well- I fell in love with the cream and brown one - So I changed mine to this one now .......
Thanks Linda (the curtain lady)
This is one of the things I LOVE about our art ... Inspiration from others and sharing of knowledge
I did a layout on the weekend as well - the photos I took are quite dark so will have to re-do them before sharing.. Hopefully tomorrow
Luv J xxx

4 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

Very noice!

Anonymous said...

I love this brown and cream one Jen, right down my ally actually.

Megan B said...

And the touch of purple that paper has in it, and glitter, and music... it's perfect!

Marcy Smith said...

gorgeous I love them both mark one and mark two! Very NATTY!!!