CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Saturday 13 March 2010

Some Sharing.....

I have been busy busy busy this week doing some layouts, so I thought I would share!

The first one is of Michael learning to drive, it is a bit scary looking over at the driver and it is your CHILD !!! ... He still looks pretty cool as well of corse!I have used the the Little Yellow Bicycle Generation Z papers and Dusty Attic Boy Design laser cuts and cogs, I coloured them with Lumier paint and then Dimensional magic (and I didnt put my finger in it to make sure it was dry LOL)




This one is of my beautiful Dad, He is like me and doesnt like his photo been taken so I love that I got this one of him, I have used the new Graphic 45 Gentleman range and Duty Attic alphabet and Chair.... ohhhhh I love how the chair turned out ....




This is of my Water Baby, just add water for him and he is happy for hours, I have used the Genration Z papers again and Duty Attic swirls.... add some hand stiching in there as well... oh and see the little metal tabs on the side of the photo - they are for the ends of ribbon, from LYB Generation as well, but I do like them used as an embellishment ....




Thanks for popping by, Luv J xxx

4 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

Nice work - as always!

Anonymous said...

Looking good! I have to get me some of that boy style Dusty Attic Chipboard!

Anonymous said...

Just awesome Jen, I especially love the Learning to Drive layout!!xx

Marcy Smith said...

I love that driving layout although I am only a couple years of that terrifiying experience!LOL Love the clocks esp too!!!