CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 15 March 2010

DUSTY ATTIC DESIGN TEAM MEMBER




I am so so so Proud to announce I have been chosen to be part of an amazing group of ladies to be on the Design team for Dusty Attic.... (I love Dusty Attic laser cuts)
You can join in the forums and fun on the ning site...

Dusty Attic

The amazing group of ladies I get to create with...

Evana Willis - Perth
Michelle Grant - QLD
Trina McClune - NZ
Mandy Harrell - USA
Gabrielle Pollacco - Canada

Stay tuned for some beautiful new releases, Jenny and Evana are going to the SIA in a few weeks to launch the new products (they are going to have soooo much fun - lots and lots of work - but also fun)

Luv a very excited J xxx

6 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

Oh how exciting for you Jen! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you Jen, truly I am! Green with envy as well ;-) hehehe!

Also excited that 3 women I admire are on the team: yourself, Evana and Gabrielle from Canada {who I have been blog stalking lately, her work is delish}!

Have fun... can't wait to see all your stunning creations as they come to fruition!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing opportunity Jen, well done, it is well deserved! Can't wait to see your designs!xxx

Marcy Smith said...

CONGRATULATIONS I love this company you are soooo fortunate!

Mel Connell said...

Awesome Jen!!! the waiting for your news was almost killing me! xxxx

Julie said...

OOOOOOh So it is official. woohoo
Congrats Milady.
I just know we is gonna see some cool inspiration from you
Loves Popcorn