CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 22 February 2010

Dusty Attic shadow box and Prima

Do you know what ??? - I am not even going to try and make up an excuse for being tardy and not updating my blog ... I am just going to say "sorry" LOL

Have you seen the new Prima and the New Dusty Attic in store at Scraptivate ???

With the new Dusty Attic pieces I have made a Palour entry Canvas (which is being scheduled as a class)... so you can see it at the shop and put your name down to make your own x
BUT
I have also done this Shadow Box from Dusty using the Prima flowers (coloured with Sparkling H2O's) and their new stamps embossed white onto the front of the frame and covered with Pale green ink (YEP i said GREEN Hehehhehe) the little florishes in the corners and the pot are of corse from Dusty Attic as well.



Sorry about the photo - we are still having issues with our home computer (this is taken on my I phone ! )

Hope everyone has got the kids back to school ok and everything has settled down for the year!
Thanks for popping in
J xxx

4 comments:

Kelvin & Melissa said...

Jen
This is gorgeous. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Sweet sweet sweet... so lovely Jen! What are those flutterbies? I need them! LOL!

I have this frame... you have officially inspired me to use it now!

Mis xo

Jen said...

That is Excellent Miss - you will have to blog it so I can see the finished result

Sorry huni - the only thing I didnt mention was the papers - they are Prima as well - the butterflies are cut out of one of the sheets - they are Noice !!!
Luv J xxx

Anonymous said...

Oooh will have to get some of those papers then, you know I LOVES flutterby's!