CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 11 January 2010

WOW where has the time gone???

Happy New Year and hope everyone had a Merry Christmas .....

I had a great 11 days relaxing and being with my family and had a great new year spent with some beautiful friends who I want to spend more and more and more new years with... My boys are all doing well. Anthony is good and like me is looking forward to holidays together in two weeks time.

CHECK OUT THE NEW NING SITE FOR SCRAPTIVATE - It is excellent !!! what a great way to keep in contact with like minded people on a day to day basis

http://scraptivate.ning.com

I have some bits to share.... starting with what I made for Fiona for winning my RAK ....I love this little frame



This is the advent calender I did for Christmas, Love Graphic 45 paper and they so scream out to be layered,,,, (and YES - it did take me ages LOL)






This is the new Twiddleybitz Bird cage (yes I know - I did GREEN) lol





THIS IS A SNEAK PEEK OF A LAYOUT I AM TEACHING SOON AT SCRAPTIVATE



2 comments:

ChiLLi said...

Well its about time! .. Love your Stuff!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Jen, my absolute favourite is the advent calender, it's AMAZING!!! I LOVE it!!!!!! You are so talented.xx