CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 10 August 2009

Update at last LOL

Hiya everyone,

FINALLY I have got to my computer to do some updating ... Sharon and I had a great weekend away at CUNDERDIN, My first retreat! It was so well run, the ladies were lovley, the food was beautiful (and heaps of it) the hotel room was excellent with a great heater! and I got to spend the weekend with SHAWON! It was really nice to have some time together, No hubbies and No kids! We also got lots of classes done and some photography tips.... also a cd with photos taken over the weekend - precious memories. I will put some photos up soon (pinkie promise)

This weekend I am teaching THE KAISER BIRD HOUSE PLAQUE - You can choose what eva papers you want to do it in to complement your home......
For Bookings contact Scraptivate on 9444 6626




I have been doing some creating with TWIDDLEY BITZ products as well and will be back to update some photos of that soon - thanks for dropping in

Luv J xxx

0 comments: