CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 17 August 2009

Dont forget Fathers Day .....

I know .... how quick is this year going?.... It feels like it has just been Easter LOL, or is that only because I eat chocolate all day long???.... Before we know it - BANG it will be Fathers Day! - I am teaching a set of three Male orintated cards especially for your special dads....




To book in just phone

Scraptivate on 9444 6626
.

On another note we all got together on Saturday night and did a class that Emma is teaching at Scraptivate, inspired by the book "Take Flight" - I had such a great time and Em took me out of my little comfort zone (thanks honey xxx) - It was a great night to all catch up and do some creating (talking, laughing, eating) together.

Will catch up soon

Luv Jen xxx

1 comments:

Davinia said...

Hi Jen, thanks for stopping by, you know every time I make scrambled eggs I think of you now LOL. So glad you liked the necklace (that's high praise coming from you). Love your birdcage and the cards, gawd.... Fathers day,the next thing you know we'll be Christmas shopping!