CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Thursday 14 February 2008

Charlene......

I Know TWO posts in the one day BUT I just want to say what a wonderful, talented person my friend CHARLENE is - Check out the Newsletter from Scraptivate - she has a half page editorial in there for the AMAZING HOUSE TISSUE box that she made herself from scratch AND then she also WON the monthly challenge there as well AND her first of four layouts has been published in Scrapbook Creations this months new mag...... Just had to brag..... For some inspiration - go check out her blog as well, Luv Jen xxx

3 comments:

Cath said...

Good idea Jen yes we are very proud of you Charlene and we brag about you all the time.
Cath xxxx

vicki said...

wel done char... u are soo talented

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooooooooo much from the bottom of my heart. It's friends like you guys that encourage and support me and help me to reach my full potential. I treasure you and love you all so much!
Thank you Jen, I have only just had the energy to get out of bed and thought I would check out what everyone has been up to, you really made my day reading this, Love you lots, Charxx