CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Tuesday 19 February 2008

Art Journal Challenge

You will have to excuse the quality of my photos - they are taken at night and in a hurry BUT HEY - Im now up to date........


MY OWN WORD - Travel



BALANCE



EMOTION - The wording reads "She was trying to hide all emotion while thinking - These women are so boring"




FLY



See I have been doing "stuff"! Because I wasnt well on the week end and neither was my brother - our photo shoot with Sharon Manning is on Thursday night - I can hardly wait and at seven thousand dollars for 100 photos she is a bargain ! ha ha ha (Lucky Sharon knows my sense of humor!) xxx

4 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

Gee I thought it was $10,000 - Postponement fee! ROFL - you made my day lovey!
Can't wait to see you Thursday.
Take Care.

Anonymous said...

As usual your work is amazing Jen! Can't wait to see you Sunday, it's been soooooooooooooo long!
Love Char xxx

nikki bird said...

wow jenny youve been a busy bee love em all your allways so inspiring love ya b well mwa

jodienas said...

Wow looks great Jenny. But then again I love every piece you do :)