CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Sunday 20 January 2008

SSSssssshhhhhhhhh

YOU CAN HEAR THE SILENCE!.... ha ha ha Anthony and the boys have gone camping for a few days and I have my house to myself!! IT IS GLORIOUS! Sorry I havent post at all this week, but hey most of you know why! I have lots of stuff to catch up on, which I will do tonight! - until then I am enjoying my peace and quiet LOL Luv Jen xxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it while you can Jen. I hope the boys have fun together. Will talk soon, probably tomorrow no doubt! Have a great night and day at work tomorrow! Love Char xxxooxoxo

Cath said...

Seeing as its been sooo long since I last spoke to you !! I thought I better leave a comment.

PEACE BE WITH YOU.
Well only till Tuesday..lol
Luv Cath xxxx

nikki bird said...

heeelllloooo jenny how thu hell r ya hope to catch up with ya soon lot's love mwa