CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Tuesday 1 January 2008

A New Hair Do?

Shelley, Cath and I are going to the movies tomorrow at the Galleria, so I might pop into a hair salon I think and get a new do! Of course it will be short/extra short but hey my hair grows so fast it wont matter anyway. Being 40 doesn't mean you cant be a bit funky - or I might get a flat do!!! hahaha - all of you that know me are laughing as i hate my hair being flat BUT maybe that's what I will have !!! Oh I nearly forgot tomorrow at the Vidoe store VIN DIESEL'S new movie comes out ! Woo Hoo..... actually it has been out in the US for about 9 months now! Yes i could have had his baby in that time LOL! This is the movie where he has hair! yes on his head! - I cant wait!




droooool droooollll - mmmmmmmmm doing a "homer" drool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that's a lovely pic to look at first thing in the morning! Mmmmm
Have fun today. Reece and I are going out for breakfast in the morning then I may go over to spotlight and get some of those kaiser words. I also have to go to bunnings to get some paintbrushes.And then it's groceries!! Love Char xx

nikki bird said...

mmmm man that man is a loooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeelllllllllyyyyyy piece of meat i chose my man cause he has that look i love em bald and tanned m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m