CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Sunday 11 November 2007

My Masters entries are home, so here they are....

This is when my beautiful Husband and I got married (I am re-married for those of you who don't know) It reads NOT JUST ONE STEP INTO MARRIAGE BUT FOUR STEPS INTO A FAMILY. Sorry about the quality of the photos!





DOUBLE PAGE LAYOUT







SINGLE PAGE LAYOUT - Don't know if you can tell by this photo but there is fly wire and washers etc on this page of my EXTREME boys!





My "Storage" solution for unscrapped photos!









This one is My favorite - My HOUSE Mini Book - The photos don't really show it off that well! I was really happy to be short listed and at last the waiting is over!



Thanks for visiting ... Luv Jen xxx

5 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

I'm sorry you didn't make it through Jen, these layouts and projects are awesome and I think my favourite is the My House Mini Book too - just stunning work.
Thanks for coming and visiting me yesterday it was great to see you.
Speak to you soon.
Sharon
xo

Alli said...

they are great Jen, congratulations on getting so far..

as for face book, www.facebook.com and look me up :) I would send you an invite but can't find your email

Linda B said...

fantastic inspiration my friend :)

Cath said...

Jen they are beautiful....you inspire girlfriend.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, stunning creations Jen.
You continue to inspire me as always!
Love Charlene xx