CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Tuesday 11 December 2012

Megs Garden - Wall hanging

I have made this wall hanging for a Christmas Present
Using the background Paper from MEGS GARDEN 
Nesting (P6301) - I totally love that they have the extra stip
down the bottom which allows my 3D Demon loose to add
extra flowers and birds etc from the paper set !

The Image is from the (amazing) Forget me Not Collection 
this is the Elements 1 sheet (1083)


I have also used the Bridal Veil (DA805) and Cornsilk flowers  (DA806)
and those cute little leaves (DA810) all available from Megs Garden

The clock and the Butterflies are from Dusty Attic and
that very yummy frame is from Moulds by Mel

I have an ATC Mailer (from Megs Garden) to share soon
along with some layouts

Luv Jen xox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous Jen, I love the lace at the bottom, looks so pretty

Adriana B said...

gorgeous and amazing love it :)