CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Thursday 29 November 2012

Dreaming ....

Have you ever seen a piece of Paper and just "fallen in love with it???"

Thats exactly how I felt when I saw these paper from Meg's Garden
so well named
"DREAMING"
 (P6300)

This is the focus of my canvas that I have created for my office at work



I have also used lots of texture around the edge with
 a Damask mask and Dusty Attic Brick Wall
Layers of spritz and paints have been overlayed with
each other to create the different colours to match the paper.





I totally love how the Dreaming paper has tiny hues of blue in it as
well so I bought that out into the canvas !

Those devine resin birds are from Moulds by Mel
and the frame and chipboard is from Dusty Attic

Megs Garden also has an AMAZING range of embellishments
so I couldnt resist putting the ornate handle on my canvas either


The Quote reads

UNLOCK THE WINDOW TO YOUR SOUL AND LET
YOUR DREAMS SOAR

Tomorrow is the start of the exciting Blog Hop

Thanks for checking in

Jen xox




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just stunning Jenny, I am lucky to of watched you creating this and it is amazing, love it !!!

Lili Sulastri said...

Jenny, absolutely lovely.

Heather Jacob said...

wow Jen this is divine , so creative and rich in color and creativity xoxox

Denise said...

wow,wow,just beautiful in awe
Denise