CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Wednesday 9 February 2011

Nesting ..........

Hiya Ladies
This is my latest piece of work (Mmm not work - enjoyment!) that I have created with Dusty Attic - I love the Shadow Boxes which come in 8x8-DA0489 and 12x12 -DA0488 (these are the inside measurments so a 12x12 piece of paper will fit in the 12x12 box)with a BRAND NEW insert- DA0512 that can either stand on its own OR be put into the shadow box - I love the 3D effect that it projects....


Around the edge of the insert I have used cream lace and the Dusty Attic Fleu De Lis border (DA0433) (- Because I love love love fleur de lis!)
I have also used ....
The mini Doves DA0369
Mini words that are sitting on the shelves DA0476/0477
Botanical accent florishes DA0460
Flower Layers DA0504
Leaves DA 0508
Folige DA 0506
The beautiful bare tree DA0183 with Diamond Dust sprinkled
on the tips of the branches
Ornate Corner set #7 DA 0466
Glimmr Mists
Glimmer Glams
Ultra Thick Embossing Powder (UTEE)

Around the outside of the box I have adhered a flower lace trim with white glue all over and then when dry I have painted - Glitter Glam Chandelier over it Ohh la la - It looks really nice!
How cute is that little bird in the middle with the nest ???
The centre of the flower in the top middle compartment is from a set of magnets (lush!)

Thanks for looking and will be back soon

Luv Jen xox

PS - Thank you Mistra for taking my photos yet again for me xxx

1 comments:

Chloe and Her Clip On Koalas said...

So gorgeous. You aren't a scrapper Jen, You are an artist! Love it.