CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Friday 14 January 2011

Post 200 ! STEAMPUNK

Wow - i just realized that this is my 200th post !
As promised I have some art work to share ..... What do you get when you add

Dusty Attic 8x8 Shadow Box and G45 Steampunk Paper ?


A Three Dimensonal delight - I love what I have done here and is one of those pieces of work that I have done that I keep looking at LOL !!! Of corse The skelton clock - stop watch and gears and all from Dusty Attic as well ... mixed in there is a little light globe and some watch pieces - I really wish the photos would show you exactly what it looks like with all the depth - but hopefully you will be able to see. I have another ready to go with the new Playtimes Past papers - just need lots of hours to cut cut cut

In no particular order....







Luv Jen xox

12 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

Oh my goodness Jen - the work in this is amazing - the time it must have taken you. WOW!

Jen said...

Thanks Sharon
Thats why I keep looking at it hahahahahaha - I do have patience when it comes to some things
Luv Jen xox

bete-noire said...

this is lovely. my compliments.

i hope you don't mind if i repost.

Unknown said...

This is absolutely stunning, Jen! Such a fab idea!

Carol W. said...

OMG Jen ~ this is fabulous! You did a wonderful job on it and the details are amazing! TFS

Anonymous said...

oooohhh, this would have to be my favourite piece of yours Jen!! Intricate and absolutely beautiful!!
Awesome!

Ronnie said...

Very cool!

Mrs X said...

A-m-a-z-i-n-g!! That's all I've got to say! :)

Nerrida said...

Wow, that just blows me away - amazing work!

Sandy Ang said...

Amazing layering and fussy cutting.
Love for you to link it up to my Victorian Fantasy challenge inspired by Steampunk Debutante.
http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/01/sandys-challenge-2.html

Marcy Smith said...

I always said we were kindred spirits and I think we must be channeling each other I have just finished canvas with this paper too!!! LOL Mind you nothing as spectacular as yours though hon...just ravishing!!! Oh and I am sorry I can visit your blog too often as I will get jealous and sulk everytime I see that counter PMSL!!! Lucky duck!!! :)

Unknown said...

WOW, this is amazing...I love your work more and more everytime I see it.

Amanda x