CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Thursday 8 July 2010

Blue Blue Blue

I love this photo of Drew, I always wonder what he is thinking about staring out into the ocean like that. He looks so peaceful like he could stay there forever. So when the monthly challenge at Scraptivate was set as Blue, I immediatley thought of this photo. I have used the Dusty Attic swirls in the corners, some ribbons and die cuts from Tim Holtz and a Sizzex die to make the swirls around the edges. I have then used a white gel pen to add highlights to the swirls and the ribbon.

You can win a $25 voucher just for entering - you can do a card, layout or an ATC

 

 


Jen xox
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

Gorgeous as always Jen. Love the photo too!

Marcy Smith said...

great pic. I really feel transported off over that beautiful horizon!