CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Tuesday 27 January 2009

So it has been a long time....

Well it has been a long time since I have updated. I am now enjoying being on Face Book - so I havent updated here for ages and ages LOL

also I am doing a new Blog called "Shuttergirls" the address is

http://shuttergirls.blogspot.com

Mel is setting up a flickr account so IF you want to play along you can xxx

So...... I had a decision to make....

Keep this blog going as well or just delete it?????

I am going to keep it (for now LOL) .... IF I fall behind again in updated that is when I will delete it)

STARTING FROM MARCH I AM NOW THE BEGINERS TEACHER AT SCRAPTIVATE !!! - I am so excited......... Hope everyone had a great Aussie Day and see ya soon

Luv J

0 comments: