CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 1 December 2008

Some art at last! - Home is where the NEST is

This was soooo much fun to do - this is some altered art that I did for a "challenge" a few of us girls have decided to do - this one is for a childs boot, and look at that - mine got stuck in a tree and a little bird made a nest in it LOL !!!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


More challenges we have set for ourselves to follow ........

My last "she" class tomorrow with the georgeous talented Audrey - I will really miss this class "sob"

See ya soon

Luv Jen xxx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very very cool Jen! I like!Your creative juices are really flowing at the mo! Gorgeous! Enjoy your last She class. It's always sad when it comes to an end, I felt like that when Maxines class finished!
Will be posting my canvas pics tomorrow. xxxxx