CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Friday 17 October 2008

WHY?

Why? WHY? why? havent I been blogging - a number of reasons actually.

Like everyone else I have been busy with life in general, work, boys, house etc etc.

I dont get to my computer very much at home as I have 3 males that hog it! and blogging at work - well!!!

I havent been taking photos of my creations of late either - why take a photo to post IF I cant even get the computer!

When I can get to the computer it is usually late when boys are tucked up in bed and who wants to blog then?

I have not been well either, my friends know why and it is not something I want to go into on "Blogland" but lets just say I am feeling much better now and am getting back to my old self. Perhaps now my "creative inner juices" may flow a bit better now and I can get back into creating!

I have been going to Friday night crops though and love them, and I have def been doing my Design Team stuff for Scraptivate. ANd I have been doing the "SHE" classes with Audrey Underwood every second Wednesday night and this has really been my godsend as I am excited again about getting into my scrap room and letting rip!!!

I have however let slip the ATC swap over at Sharon Manning.com and I am sincerley sorry about this girls - I have all of your work now (thanks Mistra) and will be sorting out the swap this weekend - SO keep checking your Mail boxes next week girls! and I promise to keep up to date in future xxx

SO

I will take some photos of my "she" book over the weekend and post them.
and Blog again soon

Luv Jen xxx

2 comments:

Mel Connell said...

I can't wait to see your pics Jen!!!

btw, still creditless. poor mel. Talk soon!!!

Mel

x

Sharon Manning said...

Good to see you back here Jen!
I'll look forward to seeing your SHE and don't stress too much about the ATC's - take your time.
Sharon
xo