CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Sunday 7 September 2008

Happy Birthday Steven..

Last BUT DEF NOT LEAST, Steven's Birthday was on Saturday (he turned 14!) aarrrggghhhhhhhhhh I know (15, 14 and 12!!!) for those not that great at math I had 3 children under the age of 3 - ALL BOYS !!!

Anyway on Friday night, Mum and Dad and Mum in law came to BMX with us all and watched the boys, we then had coffee and cake at home for him......




 


Anthony and I got him an Electric Guitar for his present..... YEP - Michael has drums - Steven a guitar (now we need to teach Drew to sing LOL)

 


This is the finished canvas (see post below...)


 
Posted by Picasa


I have my "SHE" class with Audrey on Wednesday night (YAY - I cant wait) and it is Mel's Birthday as well ( and she got short listed for the Masters top 50 - Wooooo Hooooooo!!!)

When I take some photos of my first page (and the one I will do on Wednesday I will put them up !!!)

Luv Jen xxx

5 comments:

Mel Connell said...

Love the canvas Jenny, so cool!!!

Im starting to dig that skull and cross bone die!!!

She journal, she journal, I can't wait!

Have got plans for the cake for wed all sorted me thinks, just have to put it together.

see you soon!

luv mel xxx

Sharon Manning said...

I know what you mean - the girls are currently 15 and 14 but only for another week and a half and Renae turns 16! and SHE STARTS DRIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm scared! Love the canvas and I know you will enjoy Audrey's SHE class.
Take Care
Sharon xxx

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the canvas, I hope Stevens birthday went well. I finally caught up on Atc's, I just need to do star sign.
ENJOY the SHE class, it will be fantastic, see you soon,
Love Char xxx

Cath said...

Happy belated birth day Steven!!
the cake looks yummy and your canvas is divine...well done Jen
Love ya Cath xxxx

Creative Junkie said...

First of all ... three boys under the age of three? Are you out of your mind?

Second ... LOVE the canvas! Very cool!