CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Saturday 2 February 2008

Layout of Michael

I did this Layout a few weeks ago but have only just got around to putting it up! i Love the GLIMMER mists (available at Scraptivate of course and there are more colours now as well ) and Tim Holtz grungeboard is a must xxx



I love these photos of him - My grown up boy (or so he thinks LOL)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my favourite layout of Michael, I love the colour, glimmer mist and grungeboard, just fantastic Jen.xxx

Cath said...

I've seen this LO IRL...I love it!!
and the photos of Micheal are great.
Cath xxxxxx

nikki bird said...

fully sick jenny love the idea's ur such a smart lil chicken love ya mwa