CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 28 January 2008

Note Paper

At work we re-cycle our old invoices etc.... and cut them up to A5 size for us to use as scrap paper to scribble down orders etc before putting them neatly into the order book - well I didnt like a stack of paper just sitting around on my desk SO NOW THEY HAVE A HOME !!! - (yes Cath I didnt disappoint ya honey LOL)

Yep I liked it like that BUT just needed one more thing - The Butterfly



You can get these transparent Butterflies from Scraptivate - there are two different sheets to choose from = these are the ones I used on the art journal page of Charlene and I as well - Bye for now Luv Jen xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one I want one! I absolutely love it! So my colours, hint hint Lol!

vicki said...

that looks so good jen,
well done..

think i need some inspiration- would like to start my art journal.. whenever ur free one night let me know :)

love vik

nikki bird said...

fully sick jenny chicky baby luv ya stuff mwa

Cath said...

They look great Jen....I knew you couldn't help yourself. ha ha ha
Cath xxxxx

Sharon Manning said...

I know I posted a comment on here the other day - B*$$@^ Blogger!

I love the paper box and yes they are my colours too Char! But a little more green would be lovely! LOL