CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Monday 28 January 2008

Emily Falconbridge




Charlene, Vik and I went to Emily's class on Thursdey night, we had a really really good time...... What we did there? - A travel book - done in a "world/atlas" looking binder - I Love it - even though mine is on our camping trip! Vik's is about her England trip and Charlene did hers on New Zealand. They all look great and so different. I love the laid back, ezy style in which Emily teaches as well.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes it was a great night. I thoroughly enjoyed it!How was your weekend?

Alli said...

glad you had fun Jen.. I walked past Emily in Dunsborough but it took me three days to remember her name LMAO