CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Wednesday 1 August 2007

Drew's Birthday Present




This is a photo of my baby boy! All ready to go to the WWE Summer Slam Wrestling. He was so excited, Anthony took him and I think he was just as excited to go. Drew bought a T Shirt there with his birthday money from Nana and Skip, the back of it reads "extreme is not a mood.... its a life style" Trust me.... live with three over the top BOYS and this saying is so true to life it is scary! hahahah..... I love them dearly you know!


(note Drew's Tshirt he has on.... John Cena (he is my favorite, good looking and very muscular) not that I am into the wrestling mind you)

0 comments: