CARPE DIEM

CARPE DIEM .... Seize the Day, You will never get this day back - be the best you, embrace your life, love your friends and family. Let the world know you are here !!!



Tuesday 6 February 2007

My Scrap Room






















Finally have some photos of my Scrap Room, It is my "sacred site" do not pass through the door way if you are under the age of 18!!!! Do not touch anything, do not breath unless you have my permission! Well ok not that bad! But Close LOL. My hubby even bought me a DVD player so I can not only create but have some Inspiration ie - Vin Diesel, Russel Crowe, Ben Afleck etc etc etc.... With having three boys you may notice that MY area is girly girl, Pink, white and florishes! I Luv it! The cupboard with my paints, lumieres etc in was $2 from a swap meet. And my Mum-In-Law painstakingly sanded the whole lot down for me ready for me to paint.


0 comments: